3101 Beaumont Centre Circle, Suite 300
Lexington, KY 40513
Phone: (800) 582-5604
Phone: (859) 278-2361
Email: Customer Service: info@GlobalStallionsApp.com
If an application is not working properly, try the following:
- Restart or Reset your mobile device. Usually powering off and restarting your device will resolve most common issues.
- If you are still having problems, remove and reinstall the application (free to re-download)
To remove an App Store application from your device:
- Touch and hold any application icon on the Home screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the "x" in the corner of the application you want to delete.
- Tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Press the Home button to save your arrangement.
To remove an App Store application from your iTunes library:
- Click on Applications on the left hand side of the iTunes window.
- Locate the application and either "right-click" or "Control-click" and choose Delete from the shortcut menu.
- Select "Remove" when asked if you want to remove the selected application from your iTunes library.
- Select "Move to Trash" when asked if you want to move the selected application to the Trash.
To download the application again to your iPhone, iPod touch, or computer:
- Go to the App Store on your device or in iTunes.
- Make sure you are signed in with the same account used for the original purchase.
- Locate the application and click the "Buy app" (It will be free) button, tap the price on the device, or tap the cloud icon.
- You will then see a dialog that says "You have already purchased this item," click OK to continue with the download.
To remove a Google Play application from your device using settings menu:
- Go to your device's Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall..
- Touch Uninstall
To remove a Google Play application using the Google Play Store app:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Menu icon > My Apps.
- Touch any app labeled “Installed” and select Uninstall
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get the Global Stallions app?The Global Stallions app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. Either tap your App Store icon on your mobile device and enter Global Stallions in the search bar, or download it from the links on GlobalStallionsApp.com.
How much does it cost?Global Stallions is a free app to download and use.
What if I don't have an iPhone, iPad or other Apple device? Can I still get the Global Stallions app?Yes, Global Stallions is available for Apple and Android devices. Visit Google Play and enter Global Stallions in the search bar.
Can I download Global Stallions app in cellular as well as WIFI environments?Yes, but as with all large-file downloads, it will take longer and may count against your data plan.
Where do I go if I have questions on how to use the new Global Stallions app?Email us at info@GlobalStallionsApp.com. We’ll get back to you right away.
If you still need help with this app, please contact us using any of the means above.